Privacy statement, information and rulesThe websites abstractspecialist.nl and abstractspecialist.com, hereinafter referred to as Abstract Specialist, are products of Romilan ICT and are managed by Romilan ICT. Abstract Specialist respects the privacy of the website visitors and its customers. Abstract Specialist ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. You can read below exactly how we do this, and which personal data we collect from you for which purposes.
Romilan ICT, owner Abstract Specialist, Chamber of Commerce 64011941
Tolakkerweg 254a, 3738JV in Maartensdijk, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data that we process
Abstract Specialist processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide it to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
• First and last name
• Company Name
• E-mail address
• Phone number
• Other personal data that you specify and provide yourself
Rules for the use of personal data
At Abstract Specialist, the following rules apply to the use of personal data;
• Entered personal data of artists and consumers must be correct and up-to-date and are recorded in Abstract Specialist's database.
• Abstract Specialist will use the personal data for communication and invoicing with affiliated artists and consumers.
• Personal data is stored in a secure environment and will never be published outside of it on the website, unless the user publishes it himself.
• Personal data will not be provided to third parties.
• Artists and consumers can request in writing to inspect the personal data they have processed, and correct any incorrectly processed personal data themselves via the website or have it corrected by contacting us.
• Abstract Specialist reserves the right to send email, such as newsletters, information and service announcements, to the person who purchases or wants to purchase a service. All communication regarding accounts is also done via email.
• In response to a substantiated request, personal data of users of Abstract Specialist will be made available to investigating officers and/or authorities charged with law enforcement.
How long we keep your data
Abstract Specialist retains your personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected and for as long as services are purchased. Certain data must be kept for longer, because we have to comply with legal retention obligations, such as the fiscal retention obligation.
How we secure your data
We think it is important that your personal data is protected against loss or unauthorized access of your personal data. That is why we have taken appropriate security measures. All data that you exchange with Abstract Specialist via our website is encrypted with SSL security based on the HTTPS protocol. We have also taken the necessary extra measures to protect your data.
Provision to third parties
Abstract Specialist does not sell your data to third parties. In the context of our services, personal data can only be provided to third parties for the aforementioned purposes. For these purposes, use can be made of services from third parties, such as our IT suppliers, accountant or other third parties who are engaged in the aforementioned services. These third parties may also only process your personal data for the aforementioned purposes. Your personal data could also be provided in the context of a legal obligation or court order.
Abstract Specialist adheres to the following internet rules and asks those who visit or use Abstract Specialist to do the same;
• Respecting copyrights of others.
• Do not send unsolicited commercial email (spam).
• Do not give personal information to third parties.
At Abstract Specialist, the following house rules apply to prevent abuse;
• Artists always confirm when saving that they have the copyright on image and text. If they do not have this, Abstract Specialist can decide to remove the content.
• Abstract Specialist is not responsible for the content made available by the artist.
• The content made available by the artist may be used by Abstract Specialist without compensation for/on Abstract Specialist and may be changed if necessary.
• Anyone visiting or using Abstract Specialist also agrees to Terms and Conditions of Abstract Specialist.
• Abstract Specialist does not give any guarantee with regard to availability and performance.
• No rights can be derived from the use of Abstract Specialist.
• Abstract Specialist is governed by Dutch law.
• The one who registers contacts at Abstract Specialist must at all times provide complete and correct address details, in case of doubt Abstract Specialist will ask for proof.
All content on Abstract Specialist is protected by copyright and owned by Abstract Specialist or the listed artist. Artists' content may not be reproduced or used without written permission from the artist. All other content may not be reproduced or used without written permission from Abstract Specialist. Only Abstract Specialist may use all content elsewhere on the internet, for example on social media, for promotional purposes of the artworks, artists and the website.
Abstract Specialist only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also use this to optimize our website. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
Links to other third party websites
Our internet pages contain links to other websites. This privacy and cookie statement does not apply to third-party websites that are connected to our website through links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We therefore recommend that you read the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
You have the right to request us to inspect your personal data. After receiving your request, you will receive an overview of your personal data within 1 month. If this shows inaccuracies, you can request that your data be adjusted, supplemented, deleted or protected.
You can also request us to transfer your personal data or you can object to the processing of your personal data due to special personal circumstances.
Reporting misuse and/or violations, questions about this privacy statement or a request about the processing of your personal data can be done via the details below:
Attn. Abstract Specialist
3738JV in Maartensdijk
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please let us know. If you cannot come to an agreement with us, you have the right to submit a complaint to the privacy supervisor, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
Privacy Statement Changes
We reserve the right to amend this privacy and cookie statement. Changes will be published on our website. It is therefore recommended that you consult this policy regularly, so that you are aware of any changes.
© Copyright Abstract Specialist. All rights reserved.